Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Advise on eye cream for someone in 22? ?(to prevent/slow aging)?

I am 22 years old, and i noticed I am starting to get some minor lines under my eyes. There are many antiwrinkle and eye cream out there. But I only want to nourish my eye not try to fix wrinkle. I am afraid if i use a product too strong like the anti-wrinkle creams-it will be worst.





So for now, I just want to nourish it and keep it healthy. Please give me some recommendation. Thank you every much.Advise on eye cream for someone in 22? ?(to prevent/slow aging)?
The #1 cause of wrinkles is sun damage. Sun exposure weakens the collagen layer over time.





To protect your the area around your eyes, wear SPF every day %26amp; large sunglasses.





For moisturizing the area around your eyes to keep the skin plumped up, try a light, oil free serum. I like Alba Botanica's Hawaiian Green Tea Eye Gel. I got it at Whole Foods.





For more information about skin care %26amp; products, check out these sites:


http://www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/art.as鈥?/a>


This site has lots of information and some product reviews.





http://www.makeupalley.com/


Makeupalley is a free membership site w/ consumer to consumer reviews of all sorts of beauty products organized by brand and purpose. I've been a member for 3 years.Advise on eye cream for someone in 22? ?(to prevent/slow aging)?
thanks that is great information

Report Abuse



My mom uses Mary Kay's anti-aging products. It is so amazing how much younger she looks. She also now feels really great about herself and is confident about the way she looks. I know there are tons of that anti-aging stuff out there. Some don't work, some work too much. Mary Kay's (i know it might sound impossible) anti-aging stuff actually works. I use it myself and it's fabulous!! I have definitely noticed a difference in the lines and how refreshed my eye feels. Mary Kay's products might seem pricey compared to other products, but that's because they really work :)





http://www.marykay.com/skincare/antiagin鈥?/a>





dANNY
Well if you wanted to go anti-wrinkle then I would recommend Olay it isn't to extreme on your eyes if you chose the right one. A good moisturizer is Aveeno and Neutrogena they are great.
Okay first, no eye cream under the sun will make it worse, that statement doesn't even make sense. Using a fine line cream would be fine, something over the counter like Oil of Olay eye cream would be good. Stay out of the sun, that's what does it. If you do go in the sun, use sun screen, I'm sure you've heard it all before, but when I was 22 I paid attention, now I'm much older and I look good for my age.
At 22, you want to go with an eye cream that really hydrates and nourishes the eye area. Avoid creams with harsh ingredients like acids. I've been using Line Control Eye Gel from Aloette for years. It's not that expensive and contains natural ingredients like aloe vera leaf juice. It also helps my under eye makeup go on a lot easier. I highly recommend it!


http://www.aloette.com/Skin_Care/Anti-Ag鈥?/a>
try the garnier nutrise line, ive heard wonders about it. my moms currently using Loreal revitalift that i bought her and she said its pretty good too. But since you only want to nourish your skin, i say go with garnier since its more along the lines of what your looking for.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment