Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I have an old Iphone and want to put a pay as you go sim card in it can you please advise how i can do it?

I don't know if you are in the UK or not(?) but if you are, only o2 sell the iPhone, locked to o2.





If it is on contract, you will have to have it unlocked or get o2 to release it, either making your ex contract number Payg, or getting a Payg sim on o2.





You may also be able to unlock it to any network at various dodgy shops and market stalls selling phone tat.I have an old Iphone and want to put a pay as you go sim card in it can you please advise how i can do it?
If you already have a SIM for it, ask your network provider to change it over to a prepay one. If you don't have a SIM at all, find out what network you bought the phone for, %26amp; buy a SIM card for that network - it won't work if, for example, you buy a T-Mobile SIM for an O2 phone.I have an old Iphone and want to put a pay as you go sim card in it can you please advise how i can do it?
If you want all the features to work I suggest you keep the contract sim you already have, if not then hack in...It's what I done but I couldn't use the net, or check the weather etc..so your better off not hacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment