Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can you give me some fatherly advise???

I've been courting this girl for a months now. I talk to her about my intention. After I told her, I tried to communicate to her some more but she always told me she's busy at work. most of my emails are not responded by her. I'm planning to give her bouquets and presents on her birthday. I just can't figure out how. What would I do?Can you give me some fatherly advise???
Honestly, telling a guy you are ';busy at work'; really means she isn't interested. I know if I were into a guy, I would MAKE time to communicate with him. You could send a bouquet for her birthday, but if she doesn't respond to it, maybe it's time to move on?Can you give me some fatherly advise???
I personally know what it is like both ways, and I think that if she hasn't beeen giving you any attenton, you might not be in her focus. You know what i mean?


I'm not aysing forget about her, but I guess what i would do is to give it a time limit.... Maybe about another 2-3 weeks and if she isn't interested, back down a little.


I believe that a man is a little more sexy when he isn't chasing after you.... lol. Hey if she wont date you i will.... jokin.





I wish you sucess!
She is not interested in you buddy. You need to cool it with the gifts and the intensity You probably scared her off. Move on with your life and don't be so quick to state your intentions until you see that they might be appreciated. This is not the one for you so stop harrassing her.
Run, RUN now dontlook back, get out while you can.
Your going to get hurt. She is brushing you off. I would recommend you save your money and move on. Some women you can ';buy their love'; but do you really want to be with someone if you have to buy there love.
Sounds like your a lost cause. Get a whore for 15 bucks,have a good time,'n kill yourself. Or...buy a dog that can't talk or do sign language. Have fun !!!
here's my fatherly advise... MOVE ON!!! she's not interested as you are. don't waste your time on someone who is not on the same level of love or interest as you. trust me.
It sounds to me like she is trying to brush you off she wants nothing to do with you I would just give up and spend the money on a girl that actually wants to date you. Courting is good and all but if she doesn't feel the same way then you might as well be


going up sh it creek without a paddle. Remember when a girl


is telling you she is busy all the time and doesn't return e-mails it is a sign she is not interested life is too short to beat around the bush find someone else and don't court ask them on a date first.
Bad idea. She's just trying not to hurt your feelings, but she's not interested in you. She wouldn't ignore you if she was interested. If you stop contacting her, and she doesn't call you, that will be your proof. Save yourself a lot of heartbreak and find someone else.
Listen, I don't want to sound like debbie-downer, but I think you should give up. If she were interested, she'd make an effort to contact you. Sorry dude.
if she is not responding to you, don't overdo it for her birthday...you will feel let down if she snubs you, and why spend all that money on someone that isn't responding to you...YOU can't buy love...
Have the flowers delivered to her work, then when she calls you about it, ask her when you can get together to give her the rest of her gifts. My concern is that you scared her, if you told her you were planning on marrying her, she may not have been ready for that and now she is avoiding you because she doesnt know how to deal with it. You need to talk to her about this and let her know how much you love her but that you can understand if she is not ready for marriage right now. Let her know you are ok with things they way there were and that you are not going to pressure her to marry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment