Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Skybus is going out of buisness. Please advise?

I live in Cols. Ohio,. and i just heard that at 9:30 tonite, Skybus is closing the doors! I have tickets, and the news said to contact the credit card company for refund. Will banks and companies give us back our money for paid tickets?Skybus is going out of buisness. Please advise?
I flew to Ohio Friday morning on skybus and found out friday night that they shut down. My return trip was scheduled for sunday, so now I'm up a creek. All the airlines were full or WAY too expensive $800??? I chose the $120 skybus tix for a reason. So now I'm driving back to NC tomorrow for a friggin 8 hour drive. Funny thing...I wasn't being cheap when I bought the tix...I wanted to support the upstart business. Jokes on me. 20 bucks more and I could've flown southwest.


Sorry for venting....


To answer your question.... I have American Express and they wouldn't refund it without going through an investigation which they said could take 6-8 weeks. I'm like...';investigate? it's all over the news...go to google and then credit my account.';





good luck to you on getting your money back...you are not alone.Skybus is going out of buisness. Please advise?
check with other airlines what most of the carriers are doing


are allowing skybus passengers to fly standby on their airline


(American US air, Delta Continental ) all will allow you to fly their


airline with a service fee of $100.00 and fly standby


so thats one way to get to your destinatination


or you could call American express and ask them again


if they rep isn't helpful ask for a supervisor they should


know the carrier is out of business by now
If you paid by credit card, they should be able to do a charge back, because the services weren't delivered


Contact them.

No comments:

Post a Comment