Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I THINK I AM LONELY CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME PLEASE?

I had few friends here but they all moved away i mean got settled in other cities, now i feel really lonely and kinda feel lost sometimes. I am not an outgoing person and i don't have anymore friends, i go out sometimes but i am a very shy person and i can't easily start a conversation...can anyone please advise what i should do in this situation coz i think i am locked out in a room and there is no one around to hear my voice... thanksI THINK I AM LONELY CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME PLEASE?
I don't think you should try and change your personality to make friends; I know a lot of people that don't have any real friends, but since they are nice and have somewhat of a sense of humor, they are well liked. Don't go out focusing on making friends. Instead focus on having fun,being kind, and eventually someone will want to be your friend.I THINK I AM LONELY CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME PLEASE?
Same here. My friends all moved away... I'm very shy too. All I did was talk little by little with a nice group of people. And the best worked out for me so hopefully it can work out for you too....
go to a night club and buy everyone free drinks you will make lots of friends


only do this if you are over 21
Im sorry that your friends moved away. And i can imagine its lonely feeling. Its hard to make friends. If you were more open person then i would see it being easier. Personally, you gonna find to find YOU. Deep inside you must find your inner being. You must get out of your shell and change your ways. I would suggest the internet, and find some locals in your area and start off with some conversation. Sometimes, we allow ourselves to get stuck in these ruts...per se.


i think everything will workout to your benefit, only if you allow it.Start off with the internet and see if theres any chat rooms, and find your local area and go from there, and you'll be surprised to see that there are many of you looking for the same thing. friends. It will be ok, things will turn out and think positive on your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment