Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I have been gettting what i think are ';hot flashes'; at the end of the day, i am 33 weeks pregnant ne advise?

Basically my cheeks get super red and my body is hot all over.. it tends to last for a few hours.. does anyone think i should be worried about this? I know being over heated can possibly cause harm to the baby.. does anyone know any additional information?I have been gettting what i think are ';hot flashes'; at the end of the day, i am 33 weeks pregnant ne advise?
It's the hormones.





I use to sweat at night when I was pregnant with my second and I never did that before.I have been gettting what i think are ';hot flashes'; at the end of the day, i am 33 weeks pregnant ne advise?
Ask your doctor! He/she is the only one that knows the answer to that!!
It is totally normal...and AGGERVATING! I have had it all through all 3 pregnancies, and there is not much that you can do about it, other than sit in front of the AC vent...lol. I get them a lot at night. But the fact that I have 2 kids and my hubby in the bed probably doesnt help matters much...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment