Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Irish, German, French----anyone here can advise me which is the easiest to learn???

Thanks for the help in advance!Irish, German, French----anyone here can advise me which is the easiest to learn???
Irish is very hard to learn.


German and French are much easier and they are more commonly learned.


I would advise french I found it much more easier to learn than Any other language!Irish, German, French----anyone here can advise me which is the easiest to learn???
I do all three and the answer is definitely german!! irish is very hard but it could just have been my teachers! french you have the accent! and in irish they're like a million different grammer points.


in german if there is a rule, they're aren't a thousand exceptions! plus a lot of words are like english too so i'd recommend that one!
German, closest to english.
which one will be most useful to you later in life?
I suggest French.
If youre a native english speaker, then French is probably easiest as the sentence structure is similar and there are a lot of words with common roots.


German also has a lot of words in common, but the sentence structure is different, with verbs moved to the end of sentences etc.


Gaelic is bloody hard!
german, also a germanic language
If you're a native english speaker then Irish. Its just a dialect of english.
french





this is my third year and you can remember it really easily





i use some french words in my normal sentences because im so used to it

No comments:

Post a Comment