Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advise for buying a swing set?

I am needing to purchase a wood swing set. does anyone recommend a particular brand. I am thining of getting one at Costco but I am not sure how sturdy it will be??Any advise for buying a swing set?
I have heard great things about the costco swings sets. my husband's cousin has it. (my kids had a blast)





I bought the Walmart set and my kids love it. (clearanced at the end of the season for $70.00 instead of $400.)





Check online. It really depends how much you want to spend. You can find swing sets for as low a $200 and as high as $3500 and up.





I have heard the Costco is the best ';bang for the buck';.


hope this helped.


good luck





p.s. the only thing I wouldn't do is buy a metal one. my girlfriend did to save money and her kids grew out of it too fast.Any advise for buying a swing set?
The Costco ones are good.





Unless you are VERY handy, I would pay a professional to install it.
My husband's sister has a Rainbow Play-scape and my brother has a Costco Play-scape and honestly they are pretty identical. The only advantage with purchasing a Rainbow Play-scape is because the will assemble it for you and I believe if you move they will disassemble and reassemble at your new location.





Happy swinging!
if you get a wooden one make sure its 2x4's and not anything any thinner. We learned that the hard way
What kind is it? Is it the kind with 4x4's?


My husband and I put together a wooden fort/swingset kit that his sis and hubby bought at Sam's Club. It took us a few days to put together and it is STURDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment