Thursday, July 29, 2010

My BF has epilepsy i need some advise?

Ok i am 16 and so is my bf we have been together for five years and well he was just diagnosed with Epilepsy and i don't know what to do or anything i mean i love him and everything and we have been talking about getting married after we graduate but i don't even know how to help him when he has a sez or anything, Advise?My BF has epilepsy i need some advise?
Dont Listen to the First answer if you two have been togeather that long you are deff made for each other and you should stay and support him.My BF has epilepsy i need some advise?
There is a way to help those with epilepsy, I found out myself, for I have epilepsy. The problem is getting dr's to try something different, they can only work off of something that has been studied and they can see the results of. So while countless others go on suffering they want to see something that has results before they do anything about it. They say my own luck with it may just be that luck, so they don't want to dig any deeper than that. My only problem is that because it is related to the muscles in the neck there are way too many to try to put on the net and missing one of them could be missing the important one. But I am offering my service free to anyone who wants to try it, it's the ony way I am going to get the medical world to see what can be done with this. It is painfree but time consuming.
You should definitely stay with him and support him, you seem made for each other if you have been together 5 years and still only 16...


Have a look at this website:





http://www.epilepsy.org.uk/info/firstaid鈥?/a>
dump his ***

No comments:

Post a Comment