Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please advise me which of the names looks more unique, Lakshay, Laksh, Likith or Lucky?

Likith - I have not heard of it beforePlease advise me which of the names looks more unique, Lakshay, Laksh, Likith or Lucky?
Pls tell me u guys dont intend on naming him Likith...sounds more like Lick It.........





lakshay is good....but i prefer..... Laksh......i mean as he growing up u guys can always scold him............ Laksh.... tumhara zindagi mein Laksh kya hai??????!!!!!!Please advise me which of the names looks more unique, Lakshay, Laksh, Likith or Lucky?
Lakshay sounds nicest. It's similar to an Indian name.


Likith just sounds like a fancy way of saying lick.
Likith sounds very unique @@
Lakshay
Lakshay is very nice %26amp; unique!
Lucky
Lakshay looks more unique
likith
lakshay
lakshay sounds the best and is unique

No comments:

Post a Comment