Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advise on skin problems ladies?

I'm in my twenties and for the last month or so I seem to be getting breakouts. I had perfect skin before and now it just seems to flare up every week or so. I also have small lumps underneath my skin that makes my skin look uneven, especially with make-up. I went to a beauticians for advice about the lumps and she gave me a facial and sold me some guinot products that she recommended. This was about 4wks ago and since then I've got the breakouts. Any other suggestions?Any advise on skin problems ladies?
Is there something that you are using that you havent used before? Sometimes when you try something new it tends to break the skin out. It takes the skin 2 weeks to get used to a new product.





if that's not the case then you need to go and see a dermatoligst and they can help you from there.Any advise on skin problems ladies?
its possibly hormonal??? If not, consult a dermatologist pronto!
Hi





I am the same as you! I went off the pill and then my skin went all horriable and red etc.





So i am back on Dianette and taking oil of evening primrose oil, along with vitamin e tabs.





Dont worry everyone has it ... it will go, you just need to find out the cause etc
When I went to a doctor about all the spots that I had for years he told me that he would not give me anything for them but I was to use a flannel when washing as they dig down deeper to get any dirt out. I never use any moisturiser as its greasy.





I rarely have any spots now
have you done a pregnancy test? it may sound silly, but your hormones go all over the place and it's quite common.





if it's not that then regularly cleanse your skin and you should see an improvement.





Mean while if you want to cover the breakouts try an YSL foundation, they are fantastic and stay on all day. They are available at most Debenhams stores.
Have you ever considered the possibility that you might be pregnant? Some women get break out of spots and it dont go away till the baby born.





Or





You got a bad skin problem, so i say go and see the qwack. (doctor)


goodluck x i hope it gets better, having spots can really bring down your confidence, but dont let it, they only spots and i am sure they will sort themselves out soon enough girl.
You should visit your doctor, and if ity is acne maybe you need to drink more water.
Quit using the products and see a dermatologist. I wouldn't venture any guesses as I'm not a professional.


It wouldn't hurt to try a soap such as Ivory [it worked for our grandmothers and they had beautiful skin] and IF you need it, a water based noncomedogenic moisturizer.


I am 70, and my skin is better than some forty year olds.
No. Ha!
advices are on this website:


http://www.beautytipsonline.com/makeup.h鈥?/a>
Try mineral makeup.





puritycosmetics.co.uk is a good brand.
so i hate to sound like a comercial but i SWEAR by proactive!!


it is a bit pricy but i love it and have been using it for years. i have real sensitive skin and breakout easily if i dont keep up with my skin routine. lack of water and old make-up also can contribute.


hope this helped!
If i were you, id go to your doctor and explain what keeps happening, they'll help you sort them out..
Could be a late onset acne. You should visit your doctor


for advice.


Have you been very stressed or tired lately as that can cause


breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment