Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I don't have yahoo messanger in my all programs , please advise me how i could i down load or get it?

I want to click directly to yahoo messanger with going to yahoo page. But i don't have yahoo messanger nor as icon on the desk top neither in my program list from start button. So, plz advise me how to get it?I don't have yahoo messanger in my all programs , please advise me how i could i down load or get it?
Your question belongs in the ';Yahoo! Products'; category.





Please move it there.I don't have yahoo messanger in my all programs , please advise me how i could i down load or get it?
go to the start menu then right click on yahoo messenger, then click on create shortcut. That will place an icon on the desktop.
GO TO messenger.yahoo.com and download the installation prgm and then install it in ur system
Please visit yahoo.com and download yahoo messenger and instal it on your computer. Later whenever you want to use it click it and start using.
Go into Yahoo Messenger and download it to your computer. It will create an icon for you.
http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com/download鈥?/a>


in troubling, call me.


peeshgooyy2@yah
  • moisturiser cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment