Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm unable to forward e-mails, but I can reply and also can't attach to new documents. Advise?

This is from one particular computer at work. I've tried to change the security settings to low to accomidate the need to forward or attach documents, but it hasn't helped. What should I be doing differently?I'm unable to forward e-mails, but I can reply and also can't attach to new documents. Advise?
Depends on what email you are using...


If you are using your outlook, you might need an update.


You should also contact your email provider... like yahoo if you use them..


Also run spyware remover, spyware could be your problem too.I'm unable to forward e-mails, but I can reply and also can't attach to new documents. Advise?
What email software?





Outlook Express


Outlook 2000


Outlook 2007


Eudora


??????

No comments:

Post a Comment