Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please help.Hey guys I need some advise fast please thanks?

My ex bestriend and I both 17 got into a major argument over the phone that led to her cursing me out and insulting me being very immature. As much as I tried to regain the friendship, I am through! However, our job has a meeting today and I am really pist , how should I react, stay calm like i've been or tell her off. I am sick of being nice and being treated like ****. whats your advise?Please help.Hey guys I need some advise fast please thanks?
The best revenge against someone that has wronged you is by killing them with kindness. Your ex friend might have been upset when she said those things to you, but after a heated argument things are said that cannot be retracted no matter how many times you apologize and say sorry.





When you see her at the meeting, like the other person said, be cordial and smile. She's gonna be thinking why isn't he yelling at me.





Or another option is to write her a letter, express all of your feelings, but don't mail it. This will enable you to get all of your thoughts off your chest.Please help.Hey guys I need some advise fast please thanks?
Thanks that was a great answer.:) I really appreciate it.

Report Abuse



Well clearly you shouldn't let her (or he you didn't say), walk all over you if she starts having a go at you. But i dont think its a good idea to confront her, as this will just lead to another argument possibly. Just play it cool, and try and stay away from her, dont ignore her though if she looks at you, acknowledge her and smile or wave, if she engages you in conversation then maybe talk to her about whats happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment