Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is there is any site that u can get free anger manament advise online? ?

i have been taking counseling for anger management past 3 years. for an hour my parents paid 拢30. which is i think too much money. i think i still need counseling. is there any website that i can talk to some one on-line for free. pls help me..... thank youIs there is any site that u can get free anger manament advise online? ?
i was in your situation too. i'm not sure if you can find free anger management course online. but i found this ebook... http://anger.wellbargain.com/index.html ... it helps me alot..





i think this book is a MUST HAVE for people with anger problem.


http://anger.wellbargain.com/index.html





buy it... and i'm sure you'll be satisfied. Good LuckIs there is any site that u can get free anger manament advise online? ?
well i dnt know a specific online source but if u just google it up u might find something! and i have anger manegement to and what i do is get a bat and go andthrow it outside at stuff or i will hit a tree with a bat and i throw anything that i can get my handd on!ya....i have 8 holes in a wall in my room b/c of anger manegement problems!ya sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but anyways i hope this stuff helps!


bye
online anger manament LMAO





thats a good joke you should be a comedian
talk to me i am the king of hate and rage my anger manages me
  • baby sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment