Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am 5'4'' and weigh 114 but feel flabby anyone have advise on toning up. I lift weights but nothing works?

I recently just got a joint problem in june and it hurts to work out even though I do it. I recently lost 30 pounds from jan you march. But I still dont feel good because I am not tone and want those washboard abs. What do people out there do to tone up?I am 5'4'' and weigh 114 but feel flabby anyone have advise on toning up. I lift weights but nothing works?
If your having joint pain, try swimming, it wont effect your joints since you arent putting impact on them and it is a highly effective cardio routine to work the whole body. Do an ab workout targeting lower abs first, then mid/upper and hit the pool for some laps. Doing this 3-4 times a week and eating a 5-6 small meals will get you into good shape soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment