Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am interested in starting a socio-political-philosophical periodical, and i need some advise. . .?

I feel as though i am a pretty talented writer, and I long for writing which has more meaning and more of an impact on society . . . so I decided to begin a periodical in my local community. I basically want it to include socio-political issues, including information about becoming active in ones local community, as well incite in philosophy and literature. . . really everything one could ever ask for in a periodical. . . I have a few writers willing to help but am still searching for more as well as publishing information. . .





Thanks for any incite!!I am interested in starting a socio-political-philosophical periodical, and i need some advise. . .?
You need courage to drop all irrational ideas and superstitions, to work to abolish caste system and arranged marriages and to fight for women's rights. If not you are not ready to start a socio-political magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment