Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please advise me as to how I can replace a brake light on a 2003 toyota rav 4?

to save u money ill tell u how trust me I now I work at NAPA autoparts.(honestly) First u take off the tire then u will see a big cicle medal plate hen u will see the brake if u dont no wat it looks like look at the new brake box that u bought at a auto parts store like Autozone then u un attach the bolts and take of the old brake then u attach the new brakes to the big medal plate and put the tire back on. it will take about 15 min. Its so easy my wife and do it.Please advise me as to how I can replace a brake light on a 2003 toyota rav 4?
Go to Pep Boys, buy the bulb and they'll install it for you in about 10 seconds!Please advise me as to how I can replace a brake light on a 2003 toyota rav 4?
pay someone else to do it. Or get married thats when husbands come in handy
in the back there should be clips to open behind the lights, turn them or whatever to open that compartment.
from the trunk but u can take it to auto zone, o reilys, pep boys, and they will do it for ya 4 free :)
First thing is to check the fuse and make sure it works.
thats why there is mechanics
look in the owners manual there should be directions. call up a local auto place that sells parts and ask them for some general information. im sure they would gladly help.
Go to workshops or service centres

No comments:

Post a Comment