Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need help sending my cousin some cash. i was planning on putting it on my credit card but need advise how?

can i send it directly to her bank acct?I need help sending my cousin some cash. i was planning on putting it on my credit card but need advise how?
If you need to use a credit card than YOU need the money more. Don't lend people money you don't have!I need help sending my cousin some cash. i was planning on putting it on my credit card but need advise how?
use western union
You can use Western Union which takes credit card payments over the phone, on-line, or live (at a location) she/he would be able to pick it up within minutes. It depends on what fees are charged by the bank for the wire transfer. Just ask your bank and call western union to compare the fees. I personally use Western Union a lot to send to my relative often.
The best way in the U.S. is to send it via Western Union, it is there in a relatively short time and it is secure. A lot of your bigger grocery store chains have terminals so its convenient and simple for both of you.
you can send it western union for about12:00 dollars and she can pick it up within a few minutes.
do not use a credit card as then you might have to pay interest. It is better to send it straight to the cousins bank account .
Yeah, you can transfer money from your bank account into hers.


You have to call her bank.





You can send with western union with a credit card online or at a grocery store, or over the phone....it will be sent to the western union in her town...she has to pick it up.
bank wire transfer
yes...get her account number and go to your bank... do a bank wire transfer.
I think most of the bank have website to log on and you can transfer money from your credit card to her/his account. I did this in the Philippines.
Don't put it on your credit card. Nearly ALL credit cards begin accruing interest on cash advances from the time you take out the advance. Consider mailing him a check, or doing a wire transfer into his bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment