Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am going to my 5 year class reunion tonight, any advise?

I am going with my husband of almost 5 years and a friend and her hubby. I am a little nervous. Any ideas on how to look wear and what to bring.I am going to my 5 year class reunion tonight, any advise?
Dress nicely, nothing outlandish. Have a positive attitude that you are proud of your accomplishments over the last five years. You are going with another couple for a buffer zone, if you feel insecure. Go and have a good time!I am going to my 5 year class reunion tonight, any advise?
Those reunions always make me nervous. I don't even know those people anymore. You will be fine, you have your spouse and friends to go with. Dress for a party (a dress), take a camera.
Whatever you wear, make sure that YOU feel fabulous. Hang out with your hubby and friends, have fun, and don't worry about everyone else.
Get plenty drunk and have revenge sex with that guy who rejected you. Dress slutty, too. That'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment