Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm pregnant and wanted advise on the baby names I picked......?

For a boy: Aidian Matthew


For a girl: Lucy Savannah





What do you think?I'm pregnant and wanted advise on the baby names I picked......?
both of them are pretty honey.I'm pregnant and wanted advise on the baby names I picked......?
Aidian i'm not sure i hear alot of boys with that name, dont get me wrong it's cute but if you're looking something different i'd keep looking. Lucy savannah very cute and you don't hear it often. it took me like 7 months to decide on Kaylee Ranae. and that is so common this year.
Aidan is really, really popular now, so I personally would avoid it. Matthew is a great middle name that will go with a lot of first names. I think the name Lucy is adorable, but I'm not thrilled with Savannah. They don't seem to go together well.
I love the boys name.. that is actually my nephews name.. but spelled Aidan... the girl name.. I like the Savannah, but not so much the Lucy... it's not bad though.. Congratulations on your pregnancy and best wishes = )
Aidian is becomming a very popular name right now, just as ethan was last year..


try going for something a little less sex and the city.


like Owen, Myles, or Seth


i love lucy though. you dont see many of them anymore.
Lucy Savannah is so gorjuz.. good choice





with the boys name.. would yu consider changing Matthew? to something else, it's to common...? Aidian is beautiful tho..


Maybe Aidian Sebastian


Aidian Sosiah


Aidian Chase
wow, i really love them! and i dont get impressed easily... i love the name lucy, and aidian has always been cute. and i love the middle names too! congratulations!
i think they are both beautiful names i would say they are perfect if u decide u dont liek them anymore u should def visit babynames.com


its a great site and u can make a list were peopel vote on names i hope this helps u outt congrats and good luck!!
Aidan is a pretty cool name i like that one and Lucy as well. i like them both but for a girl I would say Adrianna and for a boy i would name him Rex or Ted
I love the name Aidian. It's pretty. But i think Lucy, is so common. If i were you i would go with something unique and uncommon.
i love the name Savannah Lucy is a old name Savannah is a beautiful name
Reall like Matthew and Lucy and the names do flow nicely but I wold have done Lucy Eva and Brennan Matthew.
I love Lucy Savannah but not so much Aidian Matthew. i love Aidian and I love matthew, but they don't really go together.
I'd use:





Matthew Aidian


Savannah Lucy
Boy: Rock Lobster





Girl: Fruitina Louise
Aiden Matthieu and Savannah Lou. :-)
I love the girls name and for the boy I love Matthew but hate Aidian
Aidian Matthew is perfect! Lucy Savannah is nice, but doesn't flow as well.
I like them.


I like Lucy Savannah a lot.
I like the names :)
I think you might be spelling Aidan wrong...





but otherwise, they are both really nice names...
its okay





but change aidian to naven


(if you like)
yes they are both lovely names x
Love them both...infact my nephew (who should be here in about a month or so!!!!) is going to be named Ayden!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment