Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I have a cavalier X with a shih tzu dog and I want advise on training please?

my dog errol is a cavalier X /shih tzu and hes barking is persistently pearcing, he barks when the postman comes, the window cleaner, or anyone who rings the doorbell he starts, even the slightest little thump or bump he starts please i need help I want to help to train him I can't do it on my ownI have a cavalier X with a shih tzu dog and I want advise on training please?
Teach him ';quiet';. When something happens that you know sets him off, get a treat %26amp; hold it in front of him %26amp; say ';quiet'; %26amp; give it to him when he shuts up.I have a cavalier X with a shih tzu dog and I want advise on training please?
Try crating him when he barks.
Try a muzzle or a bark collar. The bark collar works very effectivley and just give little ';zaps'; when he barks. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment