Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I have an odor in my house. . I have pets but I dont think it is pet odor. Need advise.?

I can't even tell which room the odor is coming from. Its all throgh the house.I have an odor in my house. . I have pets but I dont think it is pet odor. Need advise.?
I have had this same situation. I have two small dogs, and one has ';mistakes'; occasionally. I think you'd know if it was pet odor. Our smell turned out to be mold. If you are in a wet climate it's worse but mold spores can happen anywhere and anytime. I checked the walls, cracks, and the floor at the floor board and found it. Until I did, the best thing I found was carpet fresh ';pet odor'; and glade candles to rid us of the strong smell. They do have inexpensive mold test kits available online and at home depot. Hope this helped some.I have an odor in my house. . I have pets but I dont think it is pet odor. Need advise.?
I am a property manager for a large apartment community. I have a decent turnover every month of tenants vacating and new tenants moving in. As you can imagine, I have to deal with the odor problem on a regular basis. Cigarette, pet, mold and mildew odors are the most common not to mention ethnic cooking. I was fortunate enough to have a new product recommended to me by one of my maintenance crew. The product is called “Room Shocker” it's a fairly new product on the market so it's hard to find but you can get it on a website called BiocideSystems.com. This product is so amazing I want tell the whole world, because I know how frustrating it is to keep trying different products that don't deliver. I can tell you, I’ve tried almost everything including enzyme neutralizing products and ozone machines. I can honestly say that nothing works as well as this product. So far I've used it to get vomit smell out, (sorry, I know that's gross, but that is what I deal with) cigarette and cigar odors, funky body odor, moldy smell, and of course dog and cat urine. In all cases, I was amazed each time. I promise, I don't make a commission on this. The stuff really works!
Try getting one of those portable uv lights for urine/protein detection.





There are so many things that could cause this: Mold %26amp; mildew, dead animals in the walls or in a chimney (or just about anywhere), funky food that fell somewhere (like behind the fridge or under the stove), foot odor (lol). Uh, maybe if you describe the stinkiness? :o
Maybe you have like a dead stray cat or hedghog or something under you house or a mouse in the back of your oven etc
dead mouse under cabinets or in the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment