Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advise for a first time mum?

I have just found out that i'm pregnant. I have worked it out that i'm around 4 1/2 to 5 weeks. Im going to see my doctor on monday.


I was wondering if any mums have some good advise on dos and donts. Im a little concerned as it is still very early and I want to make sure that everything goes as planned.





Thank youAny advise for a first time mum?
Limit caffeine intake to 1 or 2 cups of coffee/day





Start taking your prenatal vitamins





DON'T eat for TWO....EAT HEALTHY! During pregnancy your body only need an extra 300-400 calories/day for your baby. Choose smart and healthy things to eat.





Most of all, enjoy!





Congrats!





EDIT:





http://www.whattoexpect.com





That is a great pregnancy site. I highly recommend it.Any advise for a first time mum?
no more caffeine, take your prenatal vitamins. enjoy it, it goes by so fast. definitely eat healthy and listen to all doctors instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment