Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I just waxed my eye brows..10 points for the best advise. Thank you?

How do I keep the shape of my eye brows? I do not want wax the brows again. I love the shape,but I wish the brows could be fuller.





Please advise. Thank you.I just waxed my eye brows..10 points for the best advise. Thank you?
The best thing to do is to make sure you keep up on your plucking, and do it every day or two...it makes a big difference.





Since you want your brows a little fuller, invest in a white eyeliner pencil, and before you pluck, draw in with white the exact shape and fullness you are hoping for. Then pluck the hairs around the white area. During the day, you can try using an eyebrow powder or pencil (I recommend a powder) to make the brows look a little fuller. After a couple months of plucking around the area you want to grow in, the hairs will grow back in and you will have the brows you want.





Hope this helps! It's worked for me!I just waxed my eye brows..10 points for the best advise. Thank you?
see your beautician/ stylist/whoever did them and ask if they can maintain the shape they have now, but more fuller. Then, pluck in the shape they waxed.
Tweeze the hairs that are out of shape to keep the shape you have now.
you can pluck your eyebrows. i do that too, cause getting my eyebrows hurts.
ohkay so when they grow back in or some pluck them
Tweeze the hairs as they grown in.
Use tweesers.
put vasoline or baby oil gel on your eye brows


so it wont hurt as bad. then pluck, its a lotttt easier.
use pincers you know those eyebrow pluckers, or go to a proffessional every 2 weeks
pluck them yourself. when it starts to grow out a little, you can keep the hair you want and shape it yourself. By plucking, you can work with a couple hairs at a time and really get the shape you want.
just go to a nail poler or a spa and ask them to do you eye brows in wat ever shape you want them and if you want them fuller than ask them if they do make-overs or something
Tweeze the stray hairs as they grow in. Try to do it on a regular schedule. I do mine every Sunday and get compliments all the time. If you do them a little too thin, use eyeliner pencil to fill them in to achieve the look you want.
Take some duct tape and put on eyebrows. Pull fast and scream. Repeat if necessary. Screaming is optional.


Do the same with the legs. Do not try this on sensitive areas.
they sell these little wands at the drug store that you can shape or (clean up) youself.they are like little shave razors but a little duller so you wont cut yourself,they are awesome ! and they work really well! and as for the being more full, you can try drawing it in with a pencil or the powder, hope this helps ! =]
pluck
well if u see a odd one like which is not in the shape then pluck it with tweezers then some will grow where u want them to nd they will get fuller but wenever u see a odd one wer you dnt want it pluck it lol plz choose me as ya best answer x XOox

No comments:

Post a Comment