Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can someone please advise me how I can stop been 'annoying'?

I'm not saying this cause it sounds nice but I only want to be nice to people, yet even though I don't bother, nag, follow or anything people say I'm annoying :SCan someone please advise me how I can stop been 'annoying'?
oh im exactly the same


randomness can get annoying


being too kind gets annoying- yet being means p*sses them off- its weird


being talkative can get annoying


being overly optimistic or pessimistic can be annoying


being over confident can get annoying


big headedness is very annoying


bragging is the worst annoyance for me


being annoying is annoying ;P


erm and a lot of other stuff along them lines. dont worry, im exactly the same, i get called annoying a lot. but seriosuly, the people that really matter in your life are the ones who will not think you're annoying and love you for who you are . good luck xCan someone please advise me how I can stop been 'annoying'?
whoever is saying to you that you are annoying is extremely rude and insensitive. If this is a work situation you would have grounds for complaint.


lift your head up high, ignore and show no interest in people who do this to you, forget being nice - you are being kicked while you are down and you do not deserve this.
SAME thing for ME!





I just do a little bit of everything and some people call me ';annoying'; even though it do absolutely nothing!





Havent been called it in a while,though i was called annoying last time i asked one of my old aquaintences who woudnt talk to me so i got to the point where i was like WTH is wrong ? what did i do? she said you annoying i said how? she said she doesnt know i just am





like WTF
Do you feel that you're annoying? I'm asking this because don't fall into a trap here %26amp; let people tell you who you're %26amp; what you should do %26amp; be like.I've found that people will always say something no matter what you do or say.Are these people so perfect I doubt it very much so just be happy with being a nice person OK
ok i am guilty of this too. I just told myself that i actually am not like this at all and i should stop acting so immature and try to be myself and if i do not have anything good to contribute to a conversation then just keep my mouth shut that way i will not make a fool out of myself.
try to be humble and always respect the elders.don't do things that people don't want you to do and try not to interrupt when people are talking by putting your nose.
U can stop being annoying by not posting questions like this. :)
Your question is too vague. Why do people think you are annoying?
Just ignore them if your doing nothing wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment