Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need to lose 40 pounds super duper quick by December 1, just had a baby July 19, please advise on how to do?

brocilli,carrotts,green beans,tomatoes and popcorn ....... all you want ...... a full sweet potatoe every day ...... 1 oz of Mozerella cheese per day and water .... 1 day a week eat anything you want and as much of it as you want ...... basically a simplified Weight Watchers diet ......I need to lose 40 pounds super duper quick by December 1, just had a baby July 19, please advise on how to do?
wow. congradulations on the new born!





I am no fitness trainer but my friends always come to me and ask me how to lose weight and how to tone up, etc. Well, I believe the fastest way for me to lose weight would be to run and walk on the tredmill.





Run for 3 minute and then walk for 1minute, run again for 3 minutes, then walk for 1 minute. Repeat this for about 20-30 minutes or longer if you'd like.. and let me know if you see results..





And you should slightly alter the minutes you run/walk so your muscles won't get used to the training.





Also - on a tired day, you might want to walk on the tredmill with a pair of light (2-5 lbs) and do arm excercises to tone up your arm muscles.. I did this for 2 weeks and my arms became smaller and TONED!





GOODLUCK!I need to lose 40 pounds super duper quick by December 1, just had a baby July 19, please advise on how to do?
what about alli? try the website.. alli.com
You can loose weight fast by drinking lots of water, no fast food, working out, You can even take a walk everyday for 45 mins pushing the baby.
I feel your pain. I can suggest Weight Watchers. I lost 9 lbs. the 1st week. You eat the foods you love but learn how much to eat to lose. I had lost 55 lbs. in 6 months with WW. Then I got pregnant %26amp; have gained 30 back in 6 months. I hope to go back as soon as I have my baby.
There is no way to do that safely! Are you nursing? A safe weight loss amount is 1-2 lbs a week!


Not advising 40 #'s in less than 2 months!
Go on the Hollywood Juice or Cabbage Soup Diets... but I don't advise doing this if you are breastfeeding.





A safe diet.. is just to eat healthy, eat less portions and more times a day, and do lots of walking. Try Tai Bo.. Billy Blanks. He kicks your butt!
Take it easy. It's not good for your body to lose so much weight so quickly, especially if you are nursing.





Exercise, take your baby on walks with you. Make sure you are eating HEALTHY - cut down (or better) cut out all your dairy - this can be a huge source of fat. But make sure you are replacing the protein and vitamins in milk with other vegetables, meats, or legumes. You wont lose 40lbs in less than two months. But you could lose some, and be healthier for it.
oh if you are breastfeeding you will loose weight but you shouldn't loose it fast because from burning the fat the toxins will get in the breastmilk, sorry i don't have more details.


i actually gained 45 pounds, i lost it all plus 8 pounds of my actual weight, it tookd 6 months. i couldn't help it. i eat, sometimes i don't because the baby keeps me busy and i couldn't make food. i took boost drinks but that didn't help!
South Beach Diet, that did it for me. If you don't cheat and exercise you'll lose the weight- I had my baby July 16th and I'm actually smaller than when I got pregnant. Good Luck!
here in the phil. an actress gave birth and after a few weeks she lost weight, well it wasn't 40 lbs though, but it was very much visible she lost some. she said she ate oatmeal during breakfast and lunch,and never ate after 7pm.. good luck!
Way too much weight to lose that fast. You need to take it slow. Especially if you are breastfeeding. Just change your diet and start exercising everyday. Talk to your doctor...maybe he could recommend a safe diet for you to go on. But 40 pounds is just too much. Even 20 would be pushing it. It's just not safe. And you will most likely have to go on an extremely harsh diet that is not healthy.
meet w/ a personal trainer and a nutritionist. Also consult your doctor (family/general practitioner).





anything you'd do at home or over the counter may not be safe or healthy!! it is possible to lose a lot of weight very quickly, but you really have to be monitored by your doctor so you don't hurt yourself
Way too soon after having a baby..
40 pounds? Good luck. Breast feeding might help but I doubt by dec youll lose 40 maybe youll lose 15.
I lost 20 lbs in one month by eating ZERO carbs. I was absolutely starving all of the time because it's nearly impossible to find anything that has 0 carbs in it...good luck!
Um, I really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you only have about 5 weeks, which means you would have to loose 8lbs per week....Have you watched those weight loss shows like the Biggest Loser??? The women are working out constantly and eating the strictest diet, and at most I've seen them loose about 4 lbs per week. I would start a strict diet/excercise plan, hope for about a 15-20 lb weight loss at absolute best, and then run (don't walk) to the mall and buy a super duper minimizer to wear under your clothes (that and an all black oufit.) Should work wonders. Good Luck!!!
cut back on all sugars %26amp; high fat foods. i dropped 40lbs really fast that way

No comments:

Post a Comment