Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advise on how to quit my basketball team?

i plan on calling the coach later today to tell him that i quit. i have to focus more on school and really dont like playing basketball for him. my team hardly ever wins and the daily practices dont pay off. my question is what should i say, he is a black former military drill sergeant type of guy, so i doubt he will be sympatheticI need advise on how to quit my basketball team?
Tell him that you want to dedicate more of your time to your studies, and playing basketball has hindered your academic goals.I need advise on how to quit my basketball team?
Do something like this





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5apMroe1y鈥?/a>
tell him you appreciate the opportunity to play on his team but you need to focus more on your studies.
Take it from NIKE...Just Do It
Being on a sports team is by no means an obligation. Be forward and to the point while remaining calm and collected. State your case, wait for a response and if there is one, heat him out and thank him anyway or if there isn't, thank him just the same and walk out. It's really that simple!
Really suck at the next practice - then he will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment