Thursday, August 19, 2010

On this page I cannot see favourites ,please advise so I use and can just click for websites?

The previous page had the start for the favouritesOn this page I cannot see favourites ,please advise so I use and can just click for websites?
You mentioned the gold star, so I assume you are referring to the Internet Explorer toolbar. If it is not showing any longer, right click a blank space at the end of it and click on Customize.


You will see a two paned window with available toolbar buttons in the left window and current toolbar buttons on the right.


Highlight the Favorites with the gold star next to it in the left window and click the Add button in the middle to send it to your current toolbars window. Click Close and you should see the gold star again. On this page I cannot see favourites ,please advise so I use and can just click for websites?
there should be a gold star on the top left hand side of the page. click it and youre favourites will pop up in a window

No comments:

Post a Comment