Monday, August 23, 2010

I Require some advise on my wedding? why am i starting to get butterfly's?

OK so we are getting married in march(really really close) but anyways i think i am starting to get butterfly's about it i don't know if that is that is good or bad? Help meI Require some advise on my wedding? why am i starting to get butterfly's?
Honestly, I think everyone gets this at some point. Getting married is a REALLY big deal; you can't just shrug it off. You're living in the real world, and you're nervous; that's to be expected.





The butterflies will get bigger and they'll come more often, but as long as you realise how happy you are, then you'll be fine. I've had a couple of these moments; the first when we met with the registrar for the legal bits, the second when I found my wedding dress, and the third was today, when my fiance and I spent a very rare day off together, which incidentally coincided with it being six months to the day of our wedding.





If these butterflies DIDN'T come, wouldn't you wonder if you were doing the right thing? In my mind it just confirms why I'm doing this. Good luck, and have a great wedding!I Require some advise on my wedding? why am i starting to get butterfly's?
well I guess your excited and nervous at the same time rite?


its a big day and they cost so much money in todays society which just adds more pressure to it all. and as its coming closer the more preparations are ongoing and its talked about much more frequently





Just enjoy the planning for now as getting all anxious and nervious now will only cause you body to build up more





ps its neither good or bad its just a side effect that will pass if you allow it
Depends. Do you mean excited butterflies? Or oh s**t butterflies? Assuming you don't know the difference, when you visualize yourself married in 10 years, do you see yourself with your wife and living happily ever after? Or do you vision yourself miserable and wanting to jump out of a second story window? Now you tell me...is this normal???
Dont worry everyone does. You are going to spend the rest of your wonderful life with the girl you love :) It's going to be just awesome. You guys will pull eachother through the hard times and enjoy the good times. No worries man :) It's all good! Just smile and think positive!





http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en%26amp;q=nerv…





I suggest you look through those links! It will really help you! Even if I dont get best answer :)
You still have a few months..so its not that soon. But the butterflies are good!!
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment