Monday, August 23, 2010

I am a 13 year old girl living in worcester MA looking for a job... Can any1 give me advise???

I am 13 living in Worcester MA, and I like to earn my own money and buying the things I need instead of asking so many times, so, I think that its time to get a summer job. does any1 know how I can do that??? Like, who would hire me? (Because of the child labor laws) Can any1 give advise? Please?I am a 13 year old girl living in worcester MA looking for a job... Can any1 give me advise???
At 13 years old your options are limited...


Most business employers want you to be at least 16 years old.





My suggestions to you:





Make up flyers and pass them around in your neighborhood.


Offer to do whatever work it is you want to do, such as :





Computer work, Babysit, Clean Garages, Organize Cupboards, File Papers, Wash Cars, Mow Lawns, Pull Weeds, Tutor the neighbors kids, Walk/wash Dogs, Dog sit, Clean the Pool, Assist the elderly, whatever...





Post first whatever it is you want to do or are good at ...


You should keep your options open and make a decision after the persons call you instead of not giving them many reasons to call.





Say on the flyer you are a student and are available on Saturdays.I am a 13 year old girl living in worcester MA looking for a job... Can any1 give me advise???
Your options aer VERY limited. Somethings you might be able to do are deliver newspapers, sell items out of catalogs (Avon, ect), make jewelery and sell it to your friends or in a booth on your lawn, get a sno-cone maker from Walmart/Kmart/Target and sell those outside somewhere.








edit: oh yeah, making flyers saying you will mow lawns is a good idea. Where I live, I know several people who want to hire neighborhood kids.
Listen to Cindy, You will have to put a lot of effort into the project but it may pay handsomely and might give you an appreciation for money whenyou have to earn it.
try this http://www.clickclickcash.net/cashed.aspx
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment