Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can I change my family visit visa to a permanent family visa? I am working as an accountant. Please advise.?

If the visa is changed from visit visa to permanent family visa, my family has to leave the kingdom for the new visa stamping or can it be changed here?Can I change my family visit visa to a permanent family visa? I am working as an accountant. Please advise.?
Since when does a visit visa permit you to work? You need to leave, handle formalities properly from the start, then see if you will be allowed to return despite visa violations. You have all made a mess of things.Can I change my family visit visa to a permanent family visa? I am working as an accountant. Please advise.?
Since when does a visit visa permit you to work? You need to leave, handle formalities properly from the start, then see if you will be allowed to return despite visa violations. You have all made a mess of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment