Thursday, August 19, 2010

You have a friend who is very good in giving advise & you found out something?

you discover that she is just using that kind of strategy just to get everybody's opinion then she will just advise you something that instead it a positive you see it in a negative way..........You have a friend who is very good in giving advise %26amp; you found out something?
Then I would not ask their advise anymoreYou have a friend who is very good in giving advise %26amp; you found out something?
yeah and they use it to get info about you to tell everyone else too
what a tangled web we weave.





keep it simple, that may mean editing miss complexity out of your life.
It never happen to me because I am a very private person . Oh don't get me wrong I love people but I do not confide in them

No comments:

Post a Comment