Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm planing on moving out of my parents house next July and i need some advise?

im 17 years old i live in nashville teneessee and i make 11 dollars a hour. do you think i can afford to live on my own making 11 dollars a hour i dont plain on going to college, i plain on staying at my current job for while i can make up to 20 a hour at my current job but that will take a couple of yearI'm planing on moving out of my parents house next July and i need some advise?
You may want to consider school because you spelled ';plan'; wrong twice in your question and it's ';11 dollars AN hour,'; not A hour.I'm planing on moving out of my parents house next July and i need some advise?
It's very possible as long as you budget yourself. You will have to prioritize your spending between food and friends but you will enjoy the freedom.
You could probably live in a small shared apartment, won't have much of a car.





On the bright side, you'll probably qualify for college grants and loans. That would be the key to a better job if you can do the work to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment