Monday, August 23, 2010

Help me girls, need advise on improving myself?

im about to go out with this girl.


and i want ot know how to turn a girl on, and how i can improve myself in ways of pleasing this girl?


any help will doHelp me girls, need advise on improving myself?
First, be yourself. Second, communicate and pay attention to her. As you get to know her, you'll learn what turns her on. Remember what 'works' for her, but also be willing to try new things too.Help me girls, need advise on improving myself?
I agree with the two answers above me, be yourself and have good hygiene. Don't try to impress her and go out of your way, she won't like that. Just be you. If you are talking about ';pleasing her'; physically, I like when guys kiss my neck... that is if your planning on kissing her. That is a huge turn on.
Shower and always where deoderent. Carry mints with you all the time and shave. (unless she doesnt like that) Basically always look presentable

No comments:

Post a Comment