Monday, August 23, 2010

Filipinos need help with a Filipino wife can you please give advise?

Hey I'm american wife from Phil about 2 1/2 years and I've been to Phil about 9 times in 3 yrs. I love it there never had a problem just a good time.Will retire there.OK I'm 58 yrs old she 30 yrs old,but act's about 5 yrs old when mad at me.Here goes she stay's on the computer most of he day or night talking to her friends all over the world.I don't have abig problem with that,but sometimes she acts secert and I get jealous.She does't understand what my problem is it's just friends.Well hey when your wife not pay any atten.to you and act sneaky and she only been here with me for 9 months I get jealous and think something is up.So I try to spy on her computer to see whats up to see jf she has boy friend I get caught and now my life is a living hell.She say I don't trust her when really I do but she is on friendster, myspace, photo bucket,yahoo mess,windows mess.and more.So what am I suposed to do hell yes I get jealous,but what do I do now?She want talk to me just yell can anyone helpFilipinos need help with a Filipino wife can you please give advise?
sad to say that you married a filipina who is just using you . did you meet her there in the states or in the philippines ? if from the philippines then well........Filipinos need help with a Filipino wife can you please give advise?
..... you've gotta set some standard's on this matter dude!... Once you do, and she decide's to break them repeatedly,... wife or no wife,... divorce her, and boot her out!..... Then,. check out some chat/dating site's for a re-placement..... Dont take sh*t, like that dude!...
You are too old for her. She is young you are not
ASK


God 4 GUIDENCE OR GET A DIVORCE
Thats women for you! Bin her and get a dog, at least they are less of a pain in the ***.
buy her a ticket home for holiday. then move while shes away!!
You are 58 and shes 30...and acts like a child. Sounds like you got EXACTLY what you signed up for. No need to feel surpised now.

No comments:

Post a Comment