Sunday, August 22, 2010

Im nearly around 65kgs i look chubby and my belly is increasing give me some dietic advise to keep me slim?

though i do my exercise regularlyIm nearly around 65kgs i look chubby and my belly is increasing give me some dietic advise to keep me slim?
The obvious answer is to eat healthy, but mainly cut back on your fat intake and exercise more.





Less junk food, less fried and fatty foods, less mayo and butter... etc.Im nearly around 65kgs i look chubby and my belly is increasing give me some dietic advise to keep me slim?
All I would say is that, just try to eat healthier and do more exercise. If you try any weight loss pills, you might even get addicted to them. But if you exercise you'll feel better and lose weight in a healthy way. Also, try eating at the right times and in smaller portions.
What is your Hight in Cm. Ideal wt is Hight in cm - 100=


what is your water intake? 1 ltr water for 20 kg body weight

No comments:

Post a Comment