Monday, August 23, 2010

Tell me your precious advise?

Here is mine: I read Nietzsche and understand nihilism, I know that creativity is important and you can't be creative if you desire creativity.Tell me your precious advise?
I guess I'm not quite so nihilistic. I do desire creativity. I have a passion to create %26amp; I am very creative. I write songs, sing %26amp; play guitar. I also paint (acrylic on canvas). I am inspired by intense emotions %26amp; by the beauty of the world. I agree with your statement to some extent. Creativity can't be forced. You have to have the feeling %26amp; the inspiration so that it flows out of you almost effortlessly. When I'm overcome by a feeling, the songs seem to write themselves. Other times when I just decide I'd like to write a song, nothing comes to me. It's like if you're trying to catch a butterfly...it will elude you. But if you just go about your business %26amp; ignore it, it may come %26amp; sit on your shoulder...Is that what you meant? If you search for happiness, you may not find it, but if you just make the best of your life %26amp; do things you enjoy, happiness will find you. Don't try so hard.





My precious advice is to do what you love, to be who you are. Don't force yourself to do things you hate %26amp; don't try to be someone you're not. Find whatever works for you. Follow your bliss.





Peace out.Tell me your precious advise?
And you can't be truly ';successful'; in any area, if you 're primarily guided by your (negative) ego, as opposed to your heart/mind/intuition. Few, if any, narcissist ';role models'; in this culture even realize that this is an issue :))
My advice to you is : Don't live to work , work to live !! and don't fret over the small things .
Here ya go. The End of the Beginning is only the Beginning of the End. Which means to live in the now. Dont' fret too much on the past or the future, because the decisions you make now will affect your future. All mistakes in the past wont affect now provided you learned from them. Regret is a bitter poison.
You can't be creative if you desire creativity? That's it? Blanket statement? Seems a little too black and white to me.





My advice is to stop looking for meaning in any human endeavor and just enjoy life. And do NOT look to the divine for any help/guidance at all.
My precious advice: '; Do not regret the past - learn from it - and apply the lessons to today. We have only one chance to live this very moment. This is it. ';
hitlers favorite philosopher thats a world guide for your life plese get a grip id rather believe in God and all the angels than to follow the ADVICE of a solipsist like that
I agree with the creativity. If you do not have creativity, you do not develop new things.





My precious advice is; live your entire life STRONG and HEALTHY.





You achieve this by doing DAILY aerobics and stretching and ONCE-WEEKLY HEAVY WEIGHTLIFTING.





Everyone grows old. But you do not have to fall apart as you grow older. I am 54 years old and I am in better shape now than I have ever been. 21 years of weightlifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment