Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need advise on how to make heavy metal friends!?

I have friends but none of them like heavy metalI need advise on how to make heavy metal friends!?
Hey Kobra Status, I'm female and I like metal. And I'm not ugly either. I dunno, perhaps only shallow girls with no musical talent are classed as cute nowadays 卢_卢





Anyway, I'll answer the question. Do all your friends actually dislike metal? Maybe some of them just don't know how diverse and interesting it can be. Introduce them to some of Opeth's proggy stuff, or maybe something like Apocalyptica- some crossover stuff that isn't so scary. You never know, some of them might learn to love it. But don't force it on them. You can also find lots of heavy metal communities online- the metal magazine Metal Hammer has online forums, you could start there.





Can you play an instrument or sing? If so, put an advert in music shops and maybe the local paper to form a band. Put your main influiences in the ad so that people who like similar music will come and play music with you.





Remember that metal is so huge that you need to listen to all kinds of other music even to appreciate some of it properly. Led Zeppelin, clasical music and the blues are all good places to find things in common with people who aren't into really heavy music.





And you don't need to dress a certain way or have long straggly hair to be friends with metalheads. We don't care what you look like as long as you're willing to have fun and you love music.





Stay metal \m/I need advise on how to make heavy metal friends!?
My boss loves that ****, he always promotes concerts but I never go. Cute girls don't like metal and the music is full of hateful and angry lyrics expressed by by a bunch of grown men complaint loudly through a mic. I went to a couple of metal shows with him, a bunch of tatooed dorks if you ask me. I guess if you want to associate yourself with those losers then go to some concerts.
Hang out at heavy metal concerts? I feel your pain ... my best friend loves country ....*sigh*. I wish I had a friend I could rock out with.








Edit - While you're looking for ways to make metal friends, maybe you could also find a way to help the person below me get the stick out of her @ss?





If you dont like metal music, why'd you go to a concert, genius? That's brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment