Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please advise Chicago is coming under which state in USA?

Will someone please tell me Chicago is in which state in USA?Please advise Chicago is coming under which state in USA?
IllinoisPlease advise Chicago is coming under which state in USA?
Illinois
Illinois
It is in the midwest region and is in the state of Illinois and Chicago is the transportational and financial hub of the west coast.
Illinois ... where Fall Out Boy is from!! yay
Illinois
Illinois ! It is the 21st US State. Illinois calls itself the Land of Lincoln. Its official name is ';The Prairie State.';
I


L


L


I


N


O


I


S
Illinois
Illinois.
That would be the state of ILLINOIS


and I might add here that Los Angeles, California just might have a problem with Rashmir's claim that Chicago is the financial hub of the west coast !!!
Illinois
Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment