Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can u advise me ho to describe myself?

hi my name is sohil and i want to write something about myself.Can u advise me ho to describe myself?
Hello, My name is Sohil. This is not my real picture in the Avatar as I am too embarrassed to put it in.





I would describe myself as short, fat, baldly with a tash.Can u advise me ho to describe myself?
HI BUDDY i think ur an INDIAN? now to describe urself stand n front of a big mirror(if possible buy a baero(tolerate with my spelling mistakes comrade!) with a large mirror %26amp; stand in front of it %26amp; introduce u 2 urself as u introduce urself to teachers %26amp; proffesors in col.! i think i hv helped u a bit!
hi my name is Sohil. I have (put color here) hair and (put color here) eyes. My fave animal is ?. my fave color is ?. i am (?) years old. i am/ am not married. I have/ do not have children. if so, there name/s are (?) etc. gd luck!!
Don't use the word HO for a start

No comments:

Post a Comment