Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need professial advise on tattoo equipment i need to know what good and whats junk any advise will help me?

machines power supply's ink...Need professial advise on tattoo equipment i need to know what good and whats junk any advise will help me?
Get an apprenticeship, your mentor will tell you. Don't be a scratcher and tattoo illegally.Need professial advise on tattoo equipment i need to know what good and whats junk any advise will help me?
Yep. You need a mentor, but I'll tell you what I like. Martini machines, handmade in Italy, with iron frames and eight-wrap coils. National Supply power box, with a good low end, and needles, no digital indicators. Stainless tubes and tips. Rubber grips. Dental exam gloves, a little more pricey, but you won't stick yourself through 'em as easy. Sterile tounge depressors, to apply vaseline. Number sixteen cups. Barrier film. Stencil-pro solution for applying stencils. Spirit brand thermal processor sheets. Surgical steel needles, in all groupings. And, a good working relationship with my fellow tattoo artists. That, is worth it's weight in gold.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment