Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tossing off... Advise from boys and girls please!?

I planning to toss my boyfriend off tomorrow and I was just wondering what was most pleasurable.





Boys, Could you tell me what you'd love a girl to do.


Girls, Could you tell me your techniques.





Thanks xTossing off... Advise from boys and girls please!?
Use lots of lube and keep things nice an moist. Start slowly, but be firm. Try twisting your hand as you stroke up and down - it feels amazing. Also, try using a thumb and gently circling the very tip - it's the best.





Look in his eyes as you do it - it makes it so sexy.





If you feel comfortable doing it, also try sucking.Tossing off... Advise from boys and girls please!?
Give him a BJ first so it's all wet and moist, and then start from the half way on the penis, and then gradually squeeze it, and then move your hand up and down and then get it higher so it covers up the whole penis as you masturbate him. lt'd be good if you cupped his testicles with your other hand aswel.





Nobodies ever complained.. lmao.


Hope this helps! (:
Exfoliate your hands first, using an apricot scrub or pumice, to make your hands vagina-smooth, then use petroleum jelly. Concentrate on the tip, and use a twisting motion from time to time. Also, wear safety goggle, becuase that boy will EXPLODE (I'm assuming you're both teenagers.
Lmao...are you being serious posting this question here? I believe only gay men like being tossed. Think about it!
I'd lvoe a girl to do it in person, ALONE.. around a crowd ruins your rep..

No comments:

Post a Comment