Monday, August 23, 2010

My cat thinks she is a dog...I need some advise please?

Ok, my cat, acts like she is a dog. She rolls around in dirt, and begs for food. The problem I have is that she chews everything!! She chews boxes, toys, shoes. We bought her toys and she destroyed them. Any suggestions?My cat thinks she is a dog...I need some advise please?
lol. my kitty is the same.





she chews and shreds everything she can get her little mouth on... mostly our stuff and not her toys.





I just chalk it up to her personality and I'd rather not change it because she is so fun.





I try to keep her busy and play with her often. I have even leash trained her and we go on walks... heck if she has the personality for it and it makes her happy... why not? i find that after a mosey around outside for an hour or so she comes home and wants to nap... after she meows at the outside world from every window in my home for about 15 minutes.





keep her engaged scratching posts, tougher toys... My cat has the time of her life with a gateraid lid. and just put all the stuff she destroys away.My cat thinks she is a dog...I need some advise please?
You could try and help rid her of some of her excess energy through playing with her. I'd go to the pet store and purchase one of the laser lights they have. Cats enjoy chasing the light and since you're in control of it, it can't be destroyed.





Having a spray bottle filled with water will also help rid her of her desire to beg for food or get too crazy with a toy. You don't want to soak her with it, just surprise her. Eventually all you'll have to do is shake the water bottle and she'll probably stop whatever she was doing or getting ready to do. I hope that helps. Good luck!
My cats are the same way I just learned to put every thing up and give them a cat nip pouch to play with and a ball also you could spray it with water they usually will learn from it sooner or later.
I really don't think that your cat think that she's a dog. I bet that her mom acted like that. You really can't change someones personality.
hahahah aww :) my tom cat does the same thing.





but I don't really think there's much you can do besides smother everything in hot sauce.. :) jk jk

No comments:

Post a Comment